We Buy Any Home, We Buy Any House in Vancouver, BC
Are you moving away from Vancouver, BC to a different country? Moving to another country is stressful enough as it is plus many people need to make a decision on whether to rent or sell their property when moving. What you do will depend on your personal circumstances.
You may not be planning on coming back anytime soon and there is no point in leaving behind an empty house. The funds you could secure through selling your house in Vancouver, BC will help you be more comfortable with your move, however, there are enough things to worry about without the sale of your home being added to your to-do list.
Do I have to pay Capital Gains Tax? Typically when you’re selling your home, you won’t have to pay Capital Gains Tax providing you can meet the government’s criteria:
- The primary residence is not subject to the Capital Gain tax in Canada if you own a property and you live in it. If the property has always been your primary residence, you don’t have to pay Capital Gain tax.
- Providing you meet the above criteria, you will not be eligible to pay Capital Gains Tax, which means more money. However, if your property was not your main home and you had used the property to generate income, you would be liable to pay Capital Gains Tax.
- If you own more than one property, the non residing property might be the subject of the capital gain tax once it’s sold and 50% of the net profit will be added to your income for that tax year. For instance, if you bought a property for $200,000 5 years ago and now you sell that property for $300,000, that $100,000 profit must be reported as the capital gain for the tax purposes and half that amount ( $50,000) is taxable.
We work with people every week who need to sell their house fast:
If you are experiencing difficulty selling your property, experiencing difficulty making your mortgage payments each month, or if you just need relief from your real estate situation for any reason, contact us.
We Buy Any Home, We Buy Any House in Vancouver, BC
- You are having difficulty making your mortgage payments each month
- You prefer not to sell through a realtor and be inconvenienced with realtor showings
- You are making payments on two or more properties
- You are an out of town owner and you don’t want to be a long distance landlord
- Your property is in need of extensive repair that you do not have time or money for
- Your listing has expired with your realtor
- You need an immediate and flexible sale due to a job transfer or for any other reason
- You need relief from your mortgage or property situation for any reason
New mortgage rules in Canada are going to have a notable impact on the housing market for Buyers and Sellers.
House prices and sales will fall: According to TD Bank senior economist Brian DePratto, the new mortgage rules will depress demand for housing by about 5 to 10 per cent, and will push prices downwards.
Buyers home buying power will be reduced by around 21%: According to calculations from mortgage comparison site, the new stress test will reduce the amount of home you can afford by around 21 per cent. Currently, a household with an income of $100,000 can afford a house worth around $706,000, assuming a 25-year mortgage at 2.89 per cent. Under the new rules, that household would only be able to afford a house valued at $571,000.
Having the option of a cash buyer has become even more appealing in today’s challenging real estate market. Real estate investment companies often are willing to pay cash for a home or are willing to provide a large chunk of your equity to you now, take over your mortgage payments and the property associated with it and you will receive the remainder of your equity at closing
We Buy Any House buys homes for cash or terms and we provide you with immediate financial relief and peace of mind regarding your property situation.
Experience and Financial Ability:
Along with decades of experience buying properties, our Company also use our own resources, enabling us to buy property quickly without having to rely on bank financing.
Your Situation or the Current Real Estate Market Conditions Are Not A Factor:
We buy houses and homes in the Fraser Valley, BC regardless of your situation and regardless of the current market conditions. Market conditions can vary widely across the province and even across neighbourhoods. The demand for housing in a given locale may be influenced by any number of factors. Swings in the economy (both national and local), the availability of property (supply) and the nature of consumer trends can determine if a given neighbourhood is desirable or not, however, we buy houses and homes in the Fraser Valley, BC in any neighbourhood no matter what the current market conditions are.
You Do Not Pay Any Real Estate Fees or Commissions:
Our Company does not charge any real estate fees or commissions when we buy houses, saving you thousands of dollars.
All Parties Benefit from the Transaction:
With 25 years of experience and an excellent track record, we have earned a reputation for fair dealing. Our Company offers a fair purchase price and terms that benefits all parties involved.
You Receive Immediate Solutions to Your Real Estate Problem:
Our Company is capable to buy your house for cash or take over your mortgage payments and house within a matter of days or we can close on another date in the future that is more convenient with your schedule.
Contact us to see what solution we can provide to your real estate problem. We provide Free consultation to discuss the different options that are available to you. We are available 7 days per week including evenings until 8:00 pm. Call 604-812-3718 or email: email@example.com You can also contact us 24 hours a day through our Confidential Sell-to-Us Form (click here).